Thursday, January 5, 2012

Channelling my inner Martha

Damn you Pinterest.  I mean, WHO ARE these people that come up with this stuff on Pinterest? Who thinks of this shit?!  Pinterest serves to remind me that I am NOT Martha Stewart (or the people who work for her).  I want to be crafty SOOOO BAD, yet I am not.  I desire to knit cute things, bake spectacular treats, make awesome out of ordinary stuff, paint pretty things and have a house with all kinds of nifty decorations. I have great ideas, just not the skill (or I could be less self depreciating and say the time).  So my goal in 2012 is to find ways to be crafty without having to be Martha.  Finding cool stuff and simplifying it for those of us who are "domestically challenged."  Let's just hope this doesn't end up looking like a display for kindergarten art. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment