Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Leftovers...for breakfast?

I know I am not the first person to turn their previous nights dinner into a breakfast concoction. I made this once before on a whim (and likely with very little for breakfast, and I am not a cereal person). Today I document the weird, but delicious, taco scrambled eggs.

Basically I blend up some eggs (2-4) in a 4 cup measuring cup then throw everything I put in a taco, which for me was

2-3 teaspoons of seasoned taco meat
Generous dollop of sour cream
Teaspoon of taco sauce (or salsa)
Handful of Mexican cheese
And my favorite part-a generous portion of jalapeƱo infused black olives


Pour it in and scramble it up. It would probably be divine in a tortilla with a little more sauce.

This has been Sarah's random food of the day lol

No comments:

Post a Comment